cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken Q2 elite strap with battery replaced with wrong version

MustangJac
Honored Guest

Facebook/Oculus Support......I'm let down.....my elite strap (with battery) finally gave up the ghost and broke last week. I consider myself lucky since it lasted as long as it did without breaking.

So I email support, open a ticket, send them the receipt, the pictures, the Serial number....all that. I'm patient going through the RMA / replacement process..... But when the replacement finally arrives.....No battery. They sent me the wrong elite strap.

Very much disappointed. 

Anyone go through this before? Are they going to make me return this one before they'll ship the right one? They can have it......i just don't want to wait another two weeks cause they messed up. 

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, so very sorry to hear this has happened. Please contact us again either by opening a follow-up through your original ticket, or by clicking here. Thank you.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

js1965
Explorer

Same here. 

My Elite strap with battery has broken after less than 6 months. They've agreed to replace it with the new one. I've sent my broken back to Oculus in Hong Kong and received a new one but without the battery. After that, it is impossible to get any support, two online chats, one email attempt, nothing. Unacceptable customer service. I am in Australia and there is no local support for Oculus, everything is online. I will be raising this to FCT (USA Federal Trade Commission ) and ACCC (Australian Competition and Consumer Commission).