cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken controller and useless customer support

Oneyx
Honored Guest

After playing some games on my oculus for no reason my right controller stopped working. I changed batteries, unpaired and repaired and nothing, the controller just blinks and won't be tracked but on my mobile app it says it's connected and at 100% battery. Very frustrated I struggled to get onto a chat line with someone from support... I would of had an easier time talking to a rock. I stated my problem again and again and all I was told to do was to do everything I already said I did. I bought warranty and wanted to just be done with it send it back and get my new stuff but she said they can't till all options are exhausted and made me do a factory reset after I had told this very unelectrionically educated person that there is nothing wrong with the headset the controller is messed but she said for me to use warranty I need to try. SO BOOM. All my profiles, saved content and so on are gone and I can't get past the connect my controller screen on the oculus as it's broken, just how I told her it wouldn't work. Then I had to get a bunch of info for the warranty and then was told that we will continue on email. I was emailed that in 3-5 business days I will be contacted with more troubleshooting options WHICH WAS NEVER WHAT WE TALKED ABOUT HAPPENING! I am absolutely turned off from the product just from the uselessness of the company's efforts to help. Should have the employees understand the product and be able to grasp what is happening in conversations. All in all I guess I'm going to try and buy new controllers but I hear their out of stock for ever and im screwed. Plus I just started my supernatural subscription and that's 30 wasted bucks ontop of everything. 

0 REPLIES 0