cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Log Into Mobile App

After restarting my Oculus Quest 2 and losing all my apps, I went onto the forums for help, explaining the situation, I got help saying to go to the mobile app, so I try to go onto the mobile app and I can't log in. Every time I try, it goes like this: I press "Have an Oculus Account?" and I log in with my email and password for my Oculus account, it tells me that I have to log in with my Facebook account because I merged. So I press "Continue with Facebook," and log in to my Facebook account. It then tells me that, to log in with Facebook on all of my Oculus devices, I must merge my Oculus account with my Facebook account, it says that there is already an Oculus account associated with my email. I get confused and press "Continue," thinking that I might have not already merged, it takes me to a text titled "Log in with Facebook," I read it and press "Continue with Facebook." It then tells me I must enter my Oculus password for my email to verify my account and finish merging, I enter the password and it says that I've already merged my Oculus account with a Facebook account, and tells me to go back and log in with Facebook (which I pressed earlier,) I'm then lost, so I press "Forgot password?" and don't get an email requesting to change it... 

1 REPLY 1

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hey there, Themaster! We know login issues are always a struggle, they slow us down when all we want to do is hop in VR with our friends or get back to the campaign of our favorite games. Let's get that solved for you as soon as possible. Feel free to submit a support ticket here or send us a PM by clicking here or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. One of our agents will be on it in no time, we hope to hear from you soon so we can get to work on solving this account issue and getting you back into VR.