cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Pair Oculus Go with Phone

Sattvarise
Honored Guest
Just got my new Oculus Go. Was excited to use it. But all enthusiasm faded as I am not able to pair it with Phone. I tried multiple phones ( iPhone 7+, One Plus 3, Samsung S9). Tried Oculus Support. Tried Factory Reset. Tried uninstalling and installing Oculus app several times. Nothing worked.
Oculus Support is not helping.
Any help is really appreciated. Thanks in advance.
3 REPLIES 3

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Can you clarify that the app is loaded on your phone ? Try the S9 as I have a note 8 and this is similar, is the Go working ok? Do you get any error messages ? Is Bluetooth turned on with your phone ?
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Sattvarise
Honored Guest
Tried all the above things as well.
Perhaps I have found the issue. The Bluetooth or WiFi is not starting. Because the Mac ID is - 02:00:00:00:00:00. 
This is not a valid Mac id for sure. That's why it won't allow to connect to WiFi or Bluetooth. 
Mac id needs to get updated /reset with Valid id.
Multiple Factory reset didn't work.

If someone from community knows the solution, kindly respond. It would be great if Oculus Support can update on this.

cybereality
Grand Champion
You may need to get a replacement headset. If you purchased from a store, returning to the shop and getting a new one would be the fastest thing. Otherwise, please contact us, and we can help. Thanks. https://support.oculus.com/
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV