cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t add a payment method, I’m using a visa debit card. I also tried a gift card and it won’t work

cheesy1133
Explorer

6 REPLIES 6

cheesy1133
Explorer

I also want to change my email but I don’t think that’s possible lol

Hello, cheesy1133! We know how important adding a payment method is. Please try making a PayPal account with your debit card or using a different debit card and adding your payment from an incognito browser. If that doesn't work, then please try to contact your bank to ensure there is no hold on your account. If none of these steps help, then we would be happy to look into this further over a private message. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I can’t use PayPal, I am 17. Would doing a factory reset work? I would be able to keep all the games/reinstall seeing as they are on my account right?

Did not work

Hey there, cheesy1133! We appreciate you trying those steps and I'm sorry to inform you that a factory reset wouldn't work in this case, but you will keep all your games and apps when you log back in after factory resetting. We would be happy to look into your account further and get to the bottom of this via support! Please don't hesitate to reach out.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

jorgeavilam
Honored Guest

It seema they don’t care