cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't add a payment method

madbatter697
Honored Guest

I just bought my Oculus 2 yesterday and didn't add the credit card during the setup.  I am trying to get it added today so my wife can buy some games but it just gives an error that it can't add the payment.  I know the card is fine.  Any ideas?

5 REPLIES 5

madbatter697
Honored Guest

Update: called my financial institute and they confirmed everything was processing through.  

Well, that is certainly not a fun way to start your VR experience! Please let us make this right by allowing us to help you further, please PM us at your earliest convenience. 

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, that you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hello,

I just got an Oculus Quest 2 but I can't buy any games because when I add my debit card details I'm informed that there is an issue with my post code (UK). what should I do?

Regards,

Tom

Good day, Tom.Thomson.733! We are astonished to see that you are having problems adding a payment method, and we're even more disappointed to learn that you haven't been able to make any purchases as a result. But don't worry, we've got your back. Let us help you get involved in the action.

Could you send us a screenshot of the error message you are receiving? Please only provide the screenshot of the error message; don't include your credit card details as for we don't want your information being exposed.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Greetings, Tom.Thomson.733! Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us if you still need assistance with adding a payment while we're checking in on you.