cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't add payment method

Lufferov
Level 3
I've added my CC details and set my country to United Kingdom (GB), but the "postal code" field can't be edited... If I try to click "Add Payment Method" I get an error "Error adding payment method. Please check your credit card info." But the info IS correct, except I can't add a post code because it won't let me.... HELP!
157 REPLIES 157

kingschiebi
Level 4
I had the same problem running the initial setup procedure. Skipping the step, I was able to add the payment method later in the store interface, however.

Lufferov
Level 3
Tired that too, still got exactly the same problem. No ability to enter a post code and so it won't accept my details.

trafassel
Level 2
Same for me (Germany) 😞

Amatyr
Level 4
Same here. Select UK, Postcode field is greyed out in Home.

Lufferov
Level 3
Kinda makes the £500 Rift a very expensive paper weight when you can't buy anything to play on it! Needs to be fixed as a highest priority.

Buezrello
Level 2
Well, I CAN enter postal code, but it did not help much. Because after this I got the message "something goes wrong". Still can't add payment method. Feel really stupid.

cybereality
Level 15
There were some payment issues in the past day (or so), but I think we found the problem. I was told the solution will be pushed by tomorrow afternoon. Can you all please wait until tomorrow night and then try again?
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Dchapzx
Level 4
It's 8pm now in the uk and still can not enter post code details when adding my credit card VERY dissatisfied as can not buy anything on the OCULUS STORE .. Please fix Asap

Dchapzx
Level 4
Anybody know when they might issue a fix please