cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t add payment method

Baliasic1
Level 3

I wish I could receive  an explanation to the situation with thousands of people complaining that they can’t add payment method to their Oculus account. From what I see this problem has been going on for 4 years now. I am not an exception. I bought Quest 2 last week to replace my Rift S and now I can’t add a payment method. I called my bank and was surprised to find out that their customer service people are well aware with this issue going on with Oculus. I submitted a ticket last week and so far no solution. Customer support ask to wait or give them time. Come on, isn’t 4 years enough to wait? If you cannot fix the problem or do not want the revenue, can we get free content to be able to use the headset we invested in?

3 REPLIES 3

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hey there. This is definitely not the sort of experience we're striving for, and we want to thank you for bringing this to our attention. We do want to reassure you that the agent assigned to the ticket is working diligently to figure this out. Our hope is to find a universal solution to this shortly as we want your experience to be the best that it can be. 

TeenT420
Level 4

And the worst part is you won’t find any info about this other then here on this forum page it’s almost non existent on the web I did a good amount of research before buying the quest2 and no one ever mentions this problem but here we are and it turns out it’s been well over 4 years and no solution in sight. 

Maybe do something make oculus cards we can buy at a store and redeem the code online so we can at least add credits to our account if a payment option is “invalid”