cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't create account with Zenith: The last city vr

Sgt.Yaggs
Honored Guest

I just bought Zenith: The Last City on the quest 2. When I started it up for the first time, it says I need to register an account. I'm trying to do that. It won't register with the password I put in. It says I need to use a-z and 0-9. I did and still will not register. Heres what I used for a pass... f1c68h2xtd (will be change) The pass is not working. I also tried upper and lower case but still cant register. It says registration failed please use a-z and 0-9. I did. Help me register please or I want my money back for the game. p.s. I also tried to register on there webpage. The webpage wants game key before registering. I really want to play this game in vr. Please help. Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Sgt.Yaggs, we know how Zenith: the Last City is a great experience, and it's disheartening to see that you're unable to proceed through the account registration process. We want you to explore Zenith to your hearts content, however we don't have control over account registration for Zenith: the Last City.

We'd advise you to contact the Happy Fox development team, and provide the details you included here. You can reach out to our support team about your Oculus concerns, and we'll be delighted to assist you to the best of our abilities!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Thank you so much.

I found the problem. it was my username sgt.yaggs. I took the dot out. I have an account now. Thanks

yeah can i just get a **bleep**ing refund? im having the same problems and nothing has worked.

Hi there! We're sorry to hear you're having an issue with setting up your account in Zenith: The Last City VR. If you would prefer not to reach out to the developers as mentioned in our above reply, you can follow these steps to request a refund in the companion app:

1. Tap Menu in bottom right corner.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Purchase History.
4. Select the content you'd like to request a refund for.
5. Tap Request Refund.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!