cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't detech Headset USB/HDMI

JustenB
Honored Guest
I have reinstalled the Oculus software. I have updated my graphics drivers. I checked the drivers for all USB ports and everything is up to date. I have restarted my PC multiple times and nothing is working.

I got my headset a month ago right when the $399 sale started. I have not dropped it. I have played it maybe 10 to 15 times. Everytime I'm done with it I disconnect the headset and put it up.

I have a GTX 1070. 10GB of Ram. An i7. I have been able to run it before so there isn't anything wrong with my hardware inside the PC. I haven't dropped the headset so there isn't anything wrong with that. I have tried all my 3.0USB ports. My HDMI cable for the headset is plugged into my GTX 1070.

I have trouble shooted this for the past few hours. Is there anything I can do or will I need to send this in?
1 REPLY 1

JustenB
Honored Guest
Fixed. I pushed the cable cord that connects into the visor part of the headset in a little. I didn't know that could come out.
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?