cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't install games

ttvRealityVR
Level 2

On my Oculus Quest 2, I'm unable to play saints and sinners because it is stuck on the loading screen. Stumped, I headed to my PC to play it wired. I've tried reinstalling oculus, using a VPN to install, changing drive locations but I'm not able to download saints and sinners. It just stops at the last megabyte and says it was unable to be installed. Any help on the installing issue, or the issue of being stuck on the Saints and Sinners loading screen are appreciated. Thank you in advance!

1 REPLY 1

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hi there. Technology can be weird like this sometimes where at the last second it'll just stop cooperating. Not to worry, we are here to help! One common solution to this error is to reboot your headset.

To reboot your headset:

1. With your headset on, hold the power button on the right side of your headset down until you're prompted with a shut-down screen.
  2. Select Restart to reboot your Quest 2 or Quest.

Another option we would ask you to try is to check if your antivirus software is blocking the download. Some of our users reported this to be the case when their downloads could not finish.

If the steps above did not solve the issue, please submit a ticket and a member of our team will get back to you as quickly as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.