cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t set boundaries

jennifer.largent.921
Honored Guest

Setting boundaries is not working I have done it over and over again and keeps coming up in a loop. No matter which one I choose, set and confirm it returns to set boundaries again. Please help I am beyond frustrated. 

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @jennifer.largent.921! We hate  to hear you're experiencing issues setting your boundaries, as we know this negatively affects the gaming experience. Rest assured, you're in the right place for help! Let's start by confirming, your play area is at least 3 feet by 3 feet. there are no objects blockings your sensors, make sure you're not too close to your sensors when setting your boundaries, and you move away any objects that may keep you from setting your boundaries (example: table, couch). For more in depth assistance, can your confirm which device you're using?  

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I have an oq2.. It would let me set boundaries but as soon as I hit confirm it would go back to the set boundaries screen again and I would have to redo. I felt like it was groundhog day. After redoing in both stationary and room boundaries and not getting an answer I googled and did a reset. Now it works fine we will see I guess. Not having to loop a thousand more times made the reset seem like a piece of cake. 

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?