cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't sign in to forums with Safari or Chrome

Vinoh
Adventurer
When I try to bring up the sign in page for these forums with Safari or Chrome on my Mac, I get a completely blank page. Firefox works though. I've tried every setting I can find with no luck. Anyone else having this problem? Thanks.
5 REPLIES 5

DGA_Director
Protege
Same. I'll start a new post, since no one has answered yours in 5 months.  😉  Or maybe I don't need to if this comes to the forefront.  Here's the situation: I can sign into my regular Oculus account using Safari (v13.1.1) on my Mac running OS 10.14.6 (Mojave).  But then I'm prompted to sign in again when I go to the forums.  And I simply get a blank page.  Reload.  Nothing.  Tried Firefox and get on just fine.  Any tech support out there?  Thanks!

Vinoh
Adventurer
That sucks. I was eventually able to sign in but I don't remember how I did it. Afraid to sign out to try again though. 😞

Anonymous
Not applicable
I usually can only get signed in by starting at the Oculus home page and signing in to my account there, then opening the forum page and saying a magical incantation. Sometimes that works, sometimes then clicking on the forum Sign In works, sometimes opening the top Sign-In link in a new tab works. But generally keep opening a new tab from the main Oculus page.

Vinoh
Adventurer
Argh. I switched to Safari Technology Preview and can't log in again to the forum even though I'm logged in to the main site. It just comes up with a blank page.

Vinoh
Adventurer
I got it working finally. I was playing around with the various popup blocking provisions for oculus, oculusvr, and zendesk but I don't know which actually allowed it to work.