cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't view longer synced videos

fr0gwin
Honored Guest
Spoiler
I've had no problem syncing shorter videos on my oculus quest 2. Usually 1-3 minutes long. They sync to my phone no problem and I can view them and edit them in the app. But when I sync videos 5 minutes or longer, it'll sync but I cannot view or edit them in the app. Just shows a signal symbol with an exclamation point. I've attached photos. I've tried logging out and back in to the app but it didn't work. Not really sure what's going on, if anyone else has/had this problem and knows how to fix it please let me know !! Thanks 😄BE302904-CFF2-4F96-A33A-50D996251AEA.png

6C6C9551-58A8-4A6A-90CD-6B1D23A0D13B.png

16 REPLIES 16

squidboy420
Honored Guest

Same

Hi squidboy420! We see both of you are having the same issues. Please try these troubleshooting steps below to see if this resolves your issue.

• Try uninstalling then reinstalling the app
  • Try doing a factory reset

Please let us know if this worked. 

We hope you find this information helpful! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

LunarPlanet
Honored Guest

Hello,

I have done both but my issue hasn’t changed. My video doesn’t have the Unsync and sync button when clicking the 3 dots icon. Please advise of what I should do. 

Hey, try uninstalling the app again if you still have the issue, I had the same issue, I just had to uninstall the app and it worked for me. Try it out!

hazzyporter56
Honored Guest

i can’t upload a video that’s 59:17 mins long to my phone i know it’s a long video but it doesn’t even say “sync” when i try to it just says share, view info and delete. i’m please tell me how to sync it.

Hey there @hazzyporter56, we see you are having issues sync your videos on your phone. We understand how inconvenient this may be, but we're here to assist you all that we can. We do want to let you know that VR videos over a minute long need to be individually synced from VR. Also, videos over 1mb can't be synced and must be transferred using a cabled connection. 

If you want to read more on syncing options, please visit this article HERE. Hope this information was useful and please don't hesitate to reach back out to us if you have any other questions. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Ajthegamer_2027
Honored Guest

I tried that and I need help cause I have the same thing u have and those vids r for YouTube and I need help fixing that

Ajthegamer_2027
Honored Guest

I need help because I have the same problem

I still need help