cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot add payment option and I've now submitted three tickets but had no response - WTF

Ulbrick
Explorer

I've submitted three tickets now (Four including this one) and haven't gotten any response about not adding payment to my account, this is totally unacceptable now, It has been three months - wtf is going on with this god-awful support and customer service?

17 REPLIES 17

Hello, thanks again for getting back with us so promptly. Yes, we understand how frustrating this can be since you have been in this ordeal for the past 3 months. Please bear with us as we look further into this matter for you. Thanks in advance for your patience. We'll be right with you. Thanks! 🙂

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Thank you, I really appreciate it.

Hello, you are very welcome! Upon review, we were able to locate your previous ticket numbers as well as your most recent ticket number which has been escalated to Tier 3 and is still under review. However, we just put in another request to expedite the matter since your ticket has been under review for quite some time now. Please continue to bear with us. We should have an update soon. Thanks in advance for your patience. 🙂

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Thank you, the only issue I have with you saying that is I've been told that I will recieve an update soon repeatedly only to just recieve nothing, how do I know it is actually going to be looked at by someone who can do something about it? So far it hasn't, and I've even been told by the live chat staff that it has practically been ignored by one department.

Hello, most welcome! 🙂 We do understand your concern with not receiving help in a more timely manner but please rest assured that your ticket number is in the right hands and you will be hearing from someone shortly. We're working diligently on your behalf. We will be speaking with you soon. All the best! 🙂

Thank you I've actually just recieved a message, thank you so much for making this happen for me.

Hello, you're so welcome! Glad we could help! Enjoy your day! We're here if you need us! 🙂

LiquidStar1
Explorer

I have this same issue!  I have entered several credit cards and Paypal and I keep getting the same error not able to add a payment method.  Oculus support gave me the same list of items to try and none of them work.  

Its like they don't care to fix this problem!  How can this go on for 3 months and not get fixed??

I have used my credit cards on hundreds of websites and have never had this problem.  Mindboggling!!!

If they do not fix soon I am returning this useless paper weight!