cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot log in to FB account and all purchases are gone from Oculus account.

alekmahjoubianipad
Honored Guest

As has happened to others in the past, has now happened to us.....My Sons FB account was hacked.  By the time he noticed and tried to go in and change his password (and remove the lewd posts) his account was disabled by facebook and they are not helping him restore it.....The Biggest issue is that his account is tied to all our Oculus purchases....both on the quest 2 and the Rifts S....We have no access to the things we bought. 

I write this to try to find a solution.   I have helped him and gone through the suppost ticket and uploaded his licence only to get a message saying that due to covid they dont have the staff to review accounts?????  How does a Billion $ corporation not have the help to fix customer issues....I have spent close to $500 in software...I do not want it to just disappear because of some hacker.....Can someone help...

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there! We would love to assist you with this! We understand how account issues can be bothersome. At this time, we would like for you to reach out to our support team here so we can provide further assistance.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?