cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot login ios app using facebook

I choose to login by facebook, and after entering the facebook account & password, it keeps rotating and nothing happens then.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I have chatted with the customer support for about two hours and this is the solution.

First, they disconnected my oculus account with the facebook account, and now I'm able to login with my oculus account. 

Next, I try to merge my oculus account with facebook in my iPhone 8 app, and this is what cost so long. I go to the merge account section, login my facebook account, and then just nothing happened. I cannot merge the account. I've tried all the ways, including deleting the app, logout the facebook account, etc. and it doesn't work.

Final solution: I used my roommate's android phone, login with oculus account, and merge the two accounts successfully.

Why can't oculus try to have a system that is available for alive human beings to use.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there. Looks like you are stuck in a login loop. We have a fix for that! Please submit a ticket to Oculus Support and we can assist you in accessing your account. Thanks!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

lxz2005
Explorer

same question

Anonymous
Not applicable

Me too. Was on with support and they have no clue. Said they would send me an email in 24hours. Very disappointing 

I have chatted with the customer support for about two hours and this is the solution.

First, they disconnected my oculus account with the facebook account, and now I'm able to login with my oculus account. 

Next, I try to merge my oculus account with facebook in my iPhone 8 app, and this is what cost so long. I go to the merge account section, login my facebook account, and then just nothing happened. I cannot merge the account. I've tried all the ways, including deleting the app, logout the facebook account, etc. and it doesn't work.

Final solution: I used my roommate's android phone, login with oculus account, and merge the two accounts successfully.

Why can't oculus try to have a system that is available for alive human beings to use.

See my new solution

thanks But I don’t have an Android phone. 😞

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?