cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot make purchases in App or on Quest

cuthul
Honored Guest
I got a brand new Quest back in December for my birthday and it's great however after the first 2 purchases it will not let me buy anything, it says "We have seen suspicious activity on your account so purchases are suspended, contact Oculus support for details. I have tried to contact Oculus support several times with only 1 response that had absolutely nothing to do with my issue! I'm about ready to return this device because although the 2 games are fun, I really want some others! What is going on there that there is no response after a full month?? I tried to call the support number, which basically says we don't answer calls, tried every email I can find so this is my last resort before returning the device and getting myself a laptop or something. 
2 REPLIES 2

Theatresmiles
Honored Guest

Was your issue ever resolved? I'm having the same problem. I can't make purchases and have had an open ticket for over 3 weeks.

CovertSmoke
Explorer

Same here keep sending me emails not even close to my problem 

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?