cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot sign in to Oculus forums on Chrome

Skaven252
Explorer
I'm writing this post browsing with Firefox, because on Chrome I haven't been able to log on to forums.oculus.com for months. When I click the Sign In link, I end up in a stripepd HTML page that looks like this:

szlknwnkcdxt.png

Already tried disabling my ad / tracking blockers, no avail. What could be broken here? What could I do to fix this? Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

GenetixStudio
Superstar
I'm on Chrome right now - might have to add to your compatibility list to show up correctly? 

Skaven252
Explorer
Thank you for the reply. I'm not sure what you mean by 'add to compatibility list' on Chrome?

The login worked for me on Chrome about 2 months ago, then it stopped working. I'm not sure what happened there. I can view the forum normally as not logged in, it's just the login page that's broken.

GenetixStudio
Superstar
Sorry I was thinking of IE for some reason, not sure if Chrome pulls from the IE compatibility list or not. Interesting.

Skaven252
Explorer
I'm now using my laptop - via Chrome - and it seems to work OK. Something must have gone awry on my desktop PC.

FX2K
Heroic Explorer
I had a few issues over the last couple of days with Chrome and this forum.
I could sign in (showed ok top right), but clicking anything would sign me out again, so was almost impossible to use the forum.  Its been fine recently though with no changes my end, so I'm guessing it was forum / server related.
CV1: Ordered 6th Jan 2016 - Est Delivery Some time in May... DK2: Ordered: 8th of Aug 2014 - Delivered: 14 Oct 2014