cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant Install Beat Saber

JustCallMeGav
Sightseer
I've owned Beat Saber for a while now I was going to update it but it wouldn't work I uninstalled it hoping to reinstall it and it goes to download then stops at 0% then it says sorry we couldn't install beat saber please visit Oculus support for help
I've tried restarting the computer and the oculus turning off anti virus software and firewall and im at the point where I have no more ideas please help
I own Oculus Rift S
15 REPLIES 15

Collinfun
Honored Guest
Have you tried booting into safe mode?
What about reinstalling oculus software as a whole.
Has your computer installed any files at all? if so go to your installation point and delete all the beat saber files.
What version of windows are you running on?
does this happen with any other games.
im assuming your installing from oculus store and not steam.

I have the exact same problem

"What about reinstalling oculus software as a whole." Yes
"does this happen with any other games." No i can install any other game

"What version of windows are you running on?" Version 21H2 Systembuild 19044.1415 Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3920.0

"Has your computer installed any files at all" I Deleted all Oculus Files in AppData\Local, AppData\LocalLow and AppData\Roaming

"im assuming your installing from oculus store and not steam." Yes

I dont know what to do anymore it worked fine before... all because i got a new SSD and wanted to install it there now i can't install it anywere... that sucks

Hey Klausspeicher! We are aware that some people are not able to properly install apps on their Quest library. If you have a game or app that seems stalled for more than a few hours, please ensure that you have the Cloud Backup feature enabled then perform a factory reset. Once completing these steps, the updates should resume. 

If you need more help once you've done this, please send us a PM so we can research this further for you. Please click here https://ocul.us/OculusCommunitySupport or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did this fix the issue as Im having that problem now. With my quest 2 and downloading beat saber to my pc via the rift app.

I'm also having the exact same issue.  Any fixes yet?

HDHNTER
Explorer

Same issue here as well for the Oculus PCVR version. 

DjurianR
Honored Guest

Exact same problem here. I have uninstall the app, and now, I can't install it at all. So much fun... I have the Quest 2, so I can play with the quest version, but it's still very frustrating.

I have already uninstalled/re-installed, launch the oculus app in administrator mode etc etc... Nothing. Help Oculus !

Have you tryed installing it on an other storgae location? C didnt worked for me anymore so i changed the install location to Drive D and Magic i can install in again but not on C drive

HDHNTER
Explorer

After two weeks of repeatedly trying to reinstall Beat Saber on my PC after untinstalling it due to the last update refusing to download.... it finally installed last night. Not sure why it was successful this time as nothing has been changed on my PC. All other games have continued to update as they always have, Beat Saber has been the only one to give me trouble & only w/ this recent update. Just happy to have my mods & custom songs back. That being said, I was extremely unimpressed w/ Oculus support. Yes, they replied to my trouble ticket but the lack of technical acumen on their end was depresssingly worthless & honestly, a bit infuriating.