cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant Reach Oculus Runtime Services

apexmaster
Explorer
so i boot up my pc, click on icon to open oculus home, and got the message, cant reach oculus run time services. i gave it 15 wm20iu2ro2r4.jpgmin or so reboot try again and nothing. i have never seen this before?
382 REPLIES 382

BBernes
Protege
Same issue here, tried to download and repair but no luck

pmv6czlgfbpv.png

apexmaster
Explorer
so what is fix??? at moment, i open oculus setup and click on repair, it is DL oculus software again

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well fix is to reset clock on your system 2 days back or something since it's an expired certificate. Needs a new one from Oculus.

BBernes
Protege

so what is fix??? at moment, i open oculus setup and click on repair, it is DL oculus software again

No fix at the moment as far as i can tell.

GnosticAscensio
Honored Guest
Goddamn it. Same here. Get your shit together Oculus.

Mace404
Heroic Explorer
You can try setting back the time of your pc to before ‎Wednesday, ‎March ‎7, ‎2018 01:00:00 PM.
Other than that, Oculus has to come with a fix. But curious how they will provide it since their distribution mechanism is not starting up.

apexmaster
Explorer
what about clean install of oculus software?,. so you mean we cannot use rift till they fix this??? ATM im DL oculus software via oculus setup---Repair

BBernes
Protege

Mace404 said:

You can try setting back the time of your pc to before ‎Wednesday, ‎March ‎7, ‎2018 01:00:00 PM.
Other than that, Oculus has to come with a fix. But curious how they will provide it since their distribution mechanism is not starting up.

Adjusting the time and date did not work for me.

ticmike3
Honored Guest
Why is there nobody from oculus here to apologise and tell us what the issue is and when it'll be fixed!!!!

HyperGiant42
Honored Guest

Well fix is to reset clock on your system 2 days back or something since it's an expired certificate. Needs a new one from Oculus.

Have you tried this?