cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant Reach Oculus Runtime Services

apexmaster
Level 3
so i boot up my pc, click on icon to open oculus home, and got the message, cant reach oculus run time services. i gave it 15 wm20iu2ro2r4.jpgmin or so reboot try again and nothing. i have never seen this before?
382 REPLIES 382

BBernes
Level 4
Same issue here, tried to download and repair but no luck

pmv6czlgfbpv.png

apexmaster
Level 3
so what is fix??? at moment, i open oculus setup and click on repair, it is DL oculus software again

SendoTarget
Level 2
Well fix is to reset clock on your system 2 days back or something since it's an expired certificate. Needs a new one from Oculus.

BBernes
Level 4

so what is fix??? at moment, i open oculus setup and click on repair, it is DL oculus software again

No fix at the moment as far as i can tell.

GnosticAscensio
Level 2
Goddamn it. Same here. Get your shit together Oculus.

Mace404
Level 7
You can try setting back the time of your pc to before ‎Wednesday, ‎March ‎7, ‎2018 01:00:00 PM.
Other than that, Oculus has to come with a fix. But curious how they will provide it since their distribution mechanism is not starting up.

apexmaster
Level 3
what about clean install of oculus software?,. so you mean we cannot use rift till they fix this??? ATM im DL oculus software via oculus setup---Repair

BBernes
Level 4

Mace404 said:

You can try setting back the time of your pc to before ‎Wednesday, ‎March ‎7, ‎2018 01:00:00 PM.
Other than that, Oculus has to come with a fix. But curious how they will provide it since their distribution mechanism is not starting up.

Adjusting the time and date did not work for me.

ticmike3
Level 2
Why is there nobody from oculus here to apologise and tell us what the issue is and when it'll be fixed!!!!

HyperGiant42
Level 2

Well fix is to reset clock on your system 2 days back or something since it's an expired certificate. Needs a new one from Oculus.

Have you tried this?