cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant log in to my account on Quest 2

Jfpl
Explorer
Hi I’m having lots of trouble getting the right user name to log into my Quest 2. It keeps looking into an old Gear user name and not my currant Rift user name where all my games are. I have tried Oculus customer care service a few times and left Tickets but they never get back to me. I’m at a loss as to what to do anyone out there that can help me?
9 REPLIES 9

RedIze
Explorer
bs!!

Tribb
Protege
Almost a week for me. Not resolved. I have not heard of anyone with a Facebook merge problem being fixed yet.

RedIze
Explorer
this sux guess refund time

RedIze
Explorer
same issue

Jfpl
Explorer
Hay guys i recieved an email from them last night about 10 pm saying that they had unmerged my account and to try again so i did and all is now good,i have all my games.I first put a ticket in on the 14th so hopefully you guys will get yours sorted out very soon.

carl_sanders1
Explorer
Same issue here. My ticket was opened on the 13th too.

sjantzi
Explorer
Same issue I've had my quest for 6 days now and still have not been able to use it.  This is so disappointing and making me really think twice about spending anymore money on oculus products

Tribb
Protege
Jfpl - when did you open your ticket?

Jfpl
Explorer
I opened my ticket on the 14th but i kept hassling them everyday with the chat feature they have and they kept opening numerous tickets so I’m not sure which on got through in the end but just keep on at them and they will get it sorted.