cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap of Touch Controller Analogue Stick Fell off: Safe To Super Glue?

XenoCow
Honored Guest
The little piece that covers the top of the analogue stick fell off my controller. I still seem to have capacitive capabilities. Would superglue damage anything if I used it to reattach the piece?
nxewv2wwvg6w.jpgjfer59skoxlm.jpg
5 REPLIES 5

cybereality
Grand Champion
Might be best to contact us before trying DIY solutions that may void the warranty. Thanks. https://support.oculus.com/
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

XenoCow
Honored Guest
Thank you. I'll do that first.

Could you let me know the fix? Mine just popped out as well.

Hey there, thanks for reaching out. We understand how inconvenient this is to you and would love to see what we can do about it. Please submit a support ticket herekindly go over how the damage occurred and send pictures/videos of the damage.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Just happened to me playing Pavlov, did you figure this out? Doubt oculus support will replace, it's a cv1, way out of warranty.