cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Choronos: Where to go for tech support?

Peejle
Explorer

I bought this when it was first released. Finally getting back to it.

Game has two issues so far on my system:

1 Male characters crash the game when the Sprint (B) tip pops up in the second room from the start.

2 The game places the view after Elevator 3 (blaring alarm) in an odd place that I assume is the top of the elevator. Either way there's a bit of equipment and a black room. Resetting the view doesn't work and the character isn't visible.

I've deleted all saves, reinstalled the game with no change. I can make it past the start with the female character but the odd view appears after elevator 3. Odd thing is that way back I had gotten much further.

Any ideas? Everything is up to date.

Peejle

6 REPLIES 6

Peejle
Explorer
Nothing? Not Oculus, not the Chronos Devs? They have no link to support on their web page...

cybereality
Grand Champion
Sorry, I haven't heard of this before. Why don't you send me a PM and I'll try to follow up tomorrow to see if there is a proper support channel for these questions.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

GunfireGames
Protege
Peejle,

Sorry you are having this issue. We haven't seen anything like what you are describing. If you could can send me the logs. You can get these
from OculusLogGatherer.exe in "C:\Program Files
(x86)\Oculus\Support\oculus-diagnostics". Just run that app and send me
the zip file it creates.

We also have had folks install the game using admin mode to clear up a few of the weird issues we have been unable to reproduce as well. 

Thanks. My email info@gunfiregames.com

Ben 

Peejle
Explorer

Thanks Cyber and Ben. Sending Ben the log ASAP to see if we can clear up the issue. Will report back.

Peejle

Peejle
Explorer
Any progress?

GunfireGames
Protege
@Peejle Sorry for the delay. Seems this is a pretty unique issue and we have been unable to repro or figure out whats happening. I sent you a request for additional information if you don't mind.