cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clear history of sharing media?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello. I've got a pretty specific issue, the Support couldn't help me, maybe some of you can. Once you're in "Files" and want to share a specific photo/video, you can see some options (Messenger, Facebook) plus people you've shared stuff with. Can I somehow clear this "history"? I want to get rid of a specific person from there, and even though I've blocked it on Facebook and Messenger, it still keeps popping out. It's very annoying, as it's the only place I'm still seeing this person, yet it's pretty often for me. If I can't clear it, can I at least fill it up, by sending bunch of random sh#t to other people? I'm on a Quest 2 if that makes a difference, v37 PTC. Thanks in advance.

I mean this specific section, marked in red. Blurred for privacy reasons.

image.png

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, thanks for reaching out. We're so sorry that we were not able to provide helpful solutions previously. Let's give it another try. To remove additional accounts on your Oculus Quest 2, please click here. Another option is to perform a factory reset if you haven't done so already.

Performing a factory reset completely wipes everything from your Oculus Quest 2 and returns it to the software state that it was in when you first took it out of the box. 

To perform a factory reset, please click here

Notes:

• Performing a factory reset is irreversible and will remove all account information, downloaded games, and content from the headset.

• Performing a factory reset won't remove content you've purchased or downloaded from your account.

Let us know if this helps! 🙂

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!