cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint

Mighty_Mark
Explorer

I'm not sure where to post this.. 

The support tech Francisco A. told me there is no phone number for support or way to talk to a supervisor the only thing i can do is post my complaint here.

I contacted support two times, but no one can tell me where my order is, or if it was shipped when it will be shipped exc. my funds were removed for my order on 02/17/22 estimated delivery was 02/18/22 support doesn't know anything about orders they just say it's processing and that is it.

In the order email it stated my funds would not be taken tell the order ships, but again my funds were removed on 02/17/22. no further emails have been received (yes i checked spam exc.) telling me it was shipped. Not even an email saying "I'm sorry we are experiencing delays due to this or that your order will be delayed"

To me this is a rather large company, and I don't feel Customers should have to try to track down items they paid you for, remember you work for us?

This ranks number 1 in horrible buying experiences, no information / follow up about my order if it was shipped or when, the support techs i spoke to Pablo and Francisco A didn't care or try to help me just brushed me aside and said wait maybe it will come I'll email you and follow up (they didn't) there is no phone number to contact a person to get help or answers.

At this point I feel like I opened the door and just tossed money out because Meta Quest just doesn't care about it's customers,

There is a lot more i just don't want to waste more of my time with this company. next purchases will be through someone else unless they fix this.

Thank you for listening

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Mighty_Mark
Explorer

i received the item, Oculus site still says preparing to ship. but i got it. still a bad experience not knowing when my item would arrive and loosing 2 days of work to be there when it was supposed to arrive (and it didn't arrive), so it didn't get stolen, putting it tickets to find out if or when it would ship only to be told what the email said" it's processing) plus the fact i posted here for help and no one from Oculus cared to help

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Mighty_Mark
Explorer

Moved this post to Support 

Nice they moved this post from general to support and made it a reply to my post but didn't care to help me!

Mighty_Mark
Explorer

i received the item, Oculus site still says preparing to ship. but i got it. still a bad experience not knowing when my item would arrive and loosing 2 days of work to be there when it was supposed to arrive (and it didn't arrive), so it didn't get stolen, putting it tickets to find out if or when it would ship only to be told what the email said" it's processing) plus the fact i posted here for help and no one from Oculus cared to help