cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint

Gemini20061979
Honored Guest

How on earth do I make a complaint.. I have tried numerous ways, went to the page to log a ticket or whatever it’s called and it says I’m not “authorised”

please can someone help me 😢

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi again! We just wanted to check in and see if you were able to follow the link we provided to create a support ticket. Let us know if you were able to, or if you need any more assistance. We're here for you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there! We would love to assist you with this. At this time, we would like for your to try this link here to try to create a support ticket.

Let us know if this link works any different.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi again! We just wanted to check in and see if you were able to follow the link we provided to create a support ticket. Let us know if you were able to, or if you need any more assistance. We're here for you!