cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connected to Wi-Fi but no internet. Oculus quest

goated_cronix
Honored Guest

Today may 20 2022 I tried to play my oculus but found that my internet wasn’t working. I looked at it and it said connected but no internet I tried to turn Wi-Fi off and on. Didn’t work, tried to forget Wi-Fi and reconnect didn’t work I restarted router didn’t work I tried to connect through my phone but it said something is wrong. I have no idea how to fix it and I can’t really use my oculus quest without internet 

3 REPLIES 3

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP

Maybe check your win10 network settings and make sure you have selected Private.  Contact Oculus support for more troubleshooting tips.  You may also try using your smartphone WiFi hotspot as a temporary fix.

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

Where is the win10 network settings located?

Go to your win10 start button, select network and Internet, select ethernet, properties, make sure you've selected Private.  Of course there are a number of other things that can stop you from using your wifi (like vpn).  Again, if you're not too sure do a bit more google research and/or contact oculus support (also look at their trouble shooters).  Good luck mate and cheers.

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers