cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant Issues

BloodBanez985
Level 2

I have been having issues with the Oculus quest 2 ever since I have owned it. This is my second Quest 2 since I had to replace my first one since it could not connect to wifi no matter how I tried to fix the issue. My current issue is that my account or my games will not load at all. I have tried restarting it, plugging it into my PC to see if updates are available, signing out and signing in and nothing seems to work. I deal with this issue every 2 weeks or so and it usually takes about 3 or 4 days for it to just spontaneously start working again. I'm about fed up with Oculus and their bottom tier software. If I cant get this resolved permanently then I'm just going to go to use Steam products because this is completely unacceptable.

1 REPLY 1

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey BloodBanez985! Thanks for letting us know what steps you have already taken, it really helps us narrow down the remaining steps we have available! We recommend signing out of your mobile app, restarting you headset, then signing back into your mobile app! If this doesn't help get your apps and games to show back up, then the next step we would recommend would be to factory reset your headset. Factory resetting your headset will make you go through the setup process again where you will be able to sign back into your account. Steps for completing a factory reset are listed below:

• Hold down the power and volume down button for 10 seconds until the USB update boot menu appears
  • From the boot menu, please use the volume buttons to navigate to the "Factory Reset" option
  • Once you have selected the "Factory Reset" option, please press the power button to confirm the selection

We hope this is able to help! If you are still experiencing the issue, please consider sending us a private message! Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.