cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content not found

Ro-Bear
Explorer

I have a quest 2 and I have installed the oculus app on my PC, the app seems to work properly but when I click on the On sale Now tab in the PC oculus store I get a blank page with "Content not found"

I've tried repairing and reinstalling the app on the advice of support but that didn't work. 

Anyone got any idea how to fix this issue?

6 REPLIES 6

PrfsJay
Protege

I have the exact same problem, I'm in japan and I was wondering if they suddenly region locked the store even though I am a US citizen and I am using my US CC.

I'm in the UK and region locked to UK so I don't think that's the cause, but thanks for the reply

HernsJapan
Honored Guest

same issue in japan, did you find a solution? 

tokyoplastic
Honored Guest

Same issue in Japan

PrfsJay
Protege

I tried two things: a VPN lets you see the the GUI for the store pages but thats it. I also searched for a game in the search bar and then tried to purchase it, i was successful so its not a region lock at all  since i could purchase a game, im not sure what the problem is.

Ro-Bear
Explorer

I got this response from Oculus help yesterday :

"Thanks for your reply! As I stated before, it's a known issue, and at the moment we are working to fix it. I have no reason to believe that this issue can be corrected from your end. 

The "no titles available" possibility came from our customer's feedback, but officially we're finding the cause of this issue and how to fix it.  "

At least we know its not us 🙂