cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Controller tracking lag when using two-handed weapons

Anonymous
Not applicable
In just about every game that I play that uses two handed weapons (guns or bow & arrow) my arms begin to go crazy whenever I fire them. I was wondering if there was a fix to these bugs. Is it a problem with steamvr or a tracking issue?
10 REPLIES 10

parsecn
Heroic Explorer
Rift-S? What headset are you using?

Anonymous
Not applicable
The Rift S

Brutal_Impaqt
Honored Guest
Having the same issue with the Rift S. Every time i hold a gun in two hands and use the trigger to shoot.
I've read that it can help turning off the passthrough mode or taking off the battery cover, but nothing helps for me. 

Brutal_Impaqt
Honored Guest
I have found the solution. I did two things:
The USB cable of the headset was on a USB 3.2 port in my PC. I now have it in an USB 3.0 port.

And the i had to go in the energy saving options on Windows and turned off the power saving option for USB Devices. Now everything works fine.

DSolt
Explorer

alrod360 said:

In just about every game that I play that uses two handed weapons (guns or bow & arrow) my arms begin to go crazy whenever I fire them. I was wondering if there was a fix to these bugs. Is it a problem with steamvr or a tracking issue?

Is that happening to you?

https://youtu.be/Vbken521WeQ

sofiane_hocine1
Honored Guest
please can we have help from the staf ??

LightningHawkZ
Honored Guest
Did this ever get fixed? This is serious issue still happening in Boneworks and H3VR. Changing ports didn't work for me.

gramah501
Explorer
same problem, solutions?

SPOOKY_LIZARD
Honored Guest
Having this issue almost 2 years later can we please get a fix I feel like the rift s is such a good headset, I would hate to return it. Just make things simple. Makes it impossible to compete in Pavlov or any game. 🙂