cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could anyone tell me the problem I am having based on logs?

gatorkea
Honored Guest
Games keep crashing , then goes to oculus home, started off when playing fallout 4 and had no problem before until today or maybe happend once last night. Then i got a crash playing dirt rally on steam. Screen went black then the game terminated itself. Attached a log from past 10 hours, since it happend about 4 times in this time frame.
6 REPLIES 6

gatorkea
Honored Guest
well nevermind , file size too large

Anonymous
Not applicable
OK so Copy/Paste the last page which shows the "fails". Looks to me like kinked cable.

gatorkea
Honored Guest
In the folder that the zip generates there are many files, not sure which one I need

gatorkea
Honored Guest
Also these issues do seem to crop up when doing room scale and seeing my cables twisting, I recently replaced my usb cord a few weeks ago. 

cybereality
Grand Champion
You can upload the entire zip file.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

gatorkea
Honored Guest
File size is 69 mb
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?