cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current way to report customer support(specifically warranty) without having to go to trade standard

PAPA-FESH
Honored Guest
Hello all, I have had this oculus rift s for just under year when it broke and I went through support and said it was a camera problem not software but I went through there process and they eventually sent my return label. I watched it on the parcel tracker watched it arrive and they sent me a email they the received two days after they did but ne'mind that. It's been 3 WEEKS ALMSOT 4 since they've had it I asked where it was then they just abandoned it saying wait 6 days and they never responded so I started another ticket got a " it's being processed well contact you in 72-98 hrs (bearing in mind this is last week and I received the last email on tuesday this week) and they said it had been "solved" tbh I'm livid at this point I'm tired of the one response a day of the original support and constant changing of support staff. Then I had a broken oculus and bad support, and now I have no oculus and bad support so if a member of staff or a moderator can get me some actual support that would be greatly appreciated.

I want to play vr and I want to keep using oculus but if all they do is point me in directions and run off then I'd rather a refund, though I know I cant get one 

Sincerely Henry Hands
6 REPLIES 6

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Have you tried live chat ? I'll tag @OculusSupport here as well...
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

PAPA-FESH
Honored Guest
Yeah tried all mediums to get support but they just said "get a ticket" or "its being proccesed, msg us tommorow if you still have problem".
Just want to play some DCS or H3VR but i feel like they'll happly send a brand new one to a new customer but they'll take ages to send a warrenty.

I would like to point out that i actual am still losing warrenty time while they does this which is great im losing warrenty for a device i dont even have, haha.

Sincerely Henry Hands

PAPA-FESH
Honored Guest

Techy111 said:

Have you tried live chat ? I'll tag @OculusSupport here as well...

up

j1c9h85
Explorer
I know the feeling just getting the run around on my quest 2 which is less than a week old

PAPA-FESH
Honored Guest

j1c9h85 said:

I know the feeling just getting the run around on my quest 2 which is less than a week old
Sometimes i wounder why they even have a support service

ecstatic_clever
Explorer
Mine was all set to ship but then the UPS tracking page said the address was wrong/incomplete. Couldn't see/change it myself so I contacted Oculus support asking if they could verify/update the address and got the standard "we'll look into this in 72-96 hours" boilerplate.

This was a week ago. Meanwhile, UPS has decided the shipment's been 'dormant' long enough and returned it to sender. Oculus support is absolutely, uniquely terrible!