cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service

Eurobuff
Explorer
Does anyone know how I can get an answer from customer service/support or have a complaints email address. I bought a brand new Go which worked for 2 hours and then didn’t work after that. I have a completely black screen but sound. I reported it on April 9th, I was asked for my serial number which I gave and heard nothing since. I was told 4 business days. I have sent emails to find out what’s happening which I haven’t had a reply to. I have had 2 online chat sessions over the weeks and was told to send an email even though I’d told the agent that the emails weren’t getting replied to. He just said all you can do is send an email to oculus support. I have messaged through the Facebook messenger and haven’t got a reply. I have posted on oculus Facebook but my posts have been removed. I have tweeted them too. Can anyone help?
3 REPLIES 3

Crazy_Sane
Superstar
You just need to send one support ticket and wait. With the current situation, I would expect delays. Harassing them won't help.

david_lin_2020
Honored Guest

Hi,

I only received one small item (fit pack)
from the total FIVE Oculus Quest 2 items from the UPS package below.

Where is the rest of the FOUR items
shipping information for the order ?

How can I check the shipment status for the rest of the items

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hey @Eurobuff, we're so sorry to hear that you've had this experience with our Support teams. If you have submitted a new ticket with us recently, please hold tight for our reply - rest assured, you will receive a response! Additionally, please make sure to check your Junk and Spam folders for our replies, as they can on occasion be accidentally filtered into one of them. Thank you!
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!