cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service won’t respond

gamecube233
Level 2

Oculus received our defective oculus quest 2 headset over 1 month ago.  The customer service rep., Sabria, said it would take 2-3 days to process it and ship our replacement.   I’ve emailed customer service several times to find out why we haven’t received the headset and they won’t respond, now.  I’m beyond frustrated. I’ve never dealt with a company with such terrible customer service.  

4 REPLIES 4

groot-VR
Level 3

Oculus has the worst customer service I've ever experienced. I was also told a shipping label would be sent to me within days. That was nearly three WEEKS ago, and despite checking up frequently, all I get is friendly sounding excuses about how they're "working on it". I'm still waiting.

Oculus have a great product but they're a lousy company.

allycw
Level 2

I feel your pain, same story here.

TheFishPuncher
Level 4

If the humor of my situation makes you feel any better - my headsets basically dead and slightly out of warranty and they won't even offer to fix it because they abandoned the rift s. Halfway through the conversation the support agent literally called me by the completely wrong name (it was very clearly a copy paste response meant for someone else, lol, my name was literally in my email and they asked it one mail before), told me they weren't going to do anything to help, and then restarted the exact same troubleshooting process we had already done, while completely ignoring every question I tried asking. They straight up put my ticket in an infinite loop of the same questions until I gave up answering basically because they don't plan to do anything.

A+

Lol

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hey gamecube233, we regret that you've had such an unpleasant experience, and we'd love the opportunity to do better. We've been experiencing some delays with shipping due to the new push of the facial interface, which is most likely the source of this longer than normal timeframe. 

Please submit a new support ticket with us here and reference your previous ticket number as well as this community post so we can get you a resolution! 

You're also more than welcome to send us a private message here as well!

Please click here (https://ocul.us/OculusCommunitySupport) or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us.

Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.