cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DK2 with sdk 1.3 no longer works. Please help.

QuesyElvis
Honored Guest
I installed 1.3 yesterday and though, while doing setup it claimed my sensor usb 3 was not compatible, nor the usb on the headset, I skipped those parts and was able to access Oculus Home. Watched the demos. Everything fine.

Today, I tried and now sometimes it will show on the mirror on my desktop, the headset tracking, and both blue lights are on, (sensor and headset) but nothing can be seen in the headset.

I reinstalled, 1.3 and it claimed an update is needed. I updated, and now not even the blue lights come on.

Any ideas?

Intel I7-3770K CPU @ 3.5Ghz
16 gb Ram
Nvidia GeForce Titan X

7 REPLIES 7

Mwilliams78
Expert Protege
Damn i hope they didnt break it for us dk2 users already... I was haveing fun messing around with home untill my cv1 arrives.

Khiu
Protege
Same for me, this really sucks. Worked smoothly before the update.

Edit:
Fooled around some more. I have 4 USB3 ports and 4 USB2 ports. My DK2 used to be in the USB3 ports, which worked in 1.3.0. Now it's plugged into the USB2 ports and won't start when it's plugged into the USB3 ports.
WTF

Khiu
Protege
oops, double

mucklepaws
Honored Guest
Having the same issues.  What the hell is with the DK2 not being supported here?

comixcroz
Expert Protege
Cyber is saying that the only USB ports that do work now are the ones that are compatible with CV1.  Have you ran the compat test?  

Khiu
Protege

Stelzer
Expert Protege
Isn't a 3770k @3,5 ghz to slow? Why you not overclocked it? It's easily to get 4ghz and with good cooling 4,5ghz.