cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery

Hello,

I have sent a support request to Oculus to get answers to why it says in delivery that I will receive Oculus Quest 2 May 3rd, and it now is may 4th, and I can see that product not has been dispatched yet. And delivery date not have been updated. And to know when I actually receive it (I live in Sweden)

I got a mail from them saying that my request have been updated, so maybe they have answered me, but I cannot find where I can see the reply unfortunately:(

I am so exited for when I receive Oculus Quest 2, and just want to know when I can get my hopes up ;(

Sincerely,

Eva

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey there! We know how important it is to be updated on your shipments, especially when it's a brand new Quest 2 and Elite Strap with Battery, and we'd be happy to look into this for you!

Thank you for providing that ticket number, it was of great help! We were able to check into your order as a result and, as the agent who was assisting you via email stated, we can see that the Elite Strap with Battery has indeed shipped out and should be arriving by the 5th. As for the Quest 2 itself, our warehouse is still experiencing some minor delays, so it should be shipping out soon and you will receive a notification as soon as it does.

Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns! If not (or if they're about the silicone cover you also mentioned), then the agent who is already assisting you via email can continue to help.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

IMPORTANT!!

ticket: 4836840

I have just noticed that there are no orders linked to this profile, and I think that I somehow created this profile also. I think I made this by mistake after searching where to find updates from tickets created.

Also, how long time do you think that will go by before I get my Oculus Quest 2 shipped to Sweden?

Hey there! We know how important it is to be updated on your shipments, especially when it's a brand new Quest 2 and Elite Strap with Battery, and we'd be happy to look into this for you!

Thank you for providing that ticket number, it was of great help! We were able to check into your order as a result and, as the agent who was assisting you via email stated, we can see that the Elite Strap with Battery has indeed shipped out and should be arriving by the 5th. As for the Quest 2 itself, our warehouse is still experiencing some minor delays, so it should be shipping out soon and you will receive a notification as soon as it does.

Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns! If not (or if they're about the silicone cover you also mentioned), then the agent who is already assisting you via email can continue to help.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Amazing!!!! Thank you so much for your answer. This really eased my concern 100% thank you for the really fast reply

I give you 100 stars:D

We're glad to have eased your concerns 🙂 thank you for your patience and understanding (and for the stars)!

One last question: do you think I will have to wait for days, weeks or months before it’s dispatched?😁

We don't have any ETA's at this time, but we can assure you it won't take months!