cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Developer mode not activating

Ghgy
Level 2

I have had an oculus quest two ever since it launched just under a year ago, I used sidequest as soon as I could and enabled developer mode almost as quick as possible. But all of a sudden it seems to have turned off and I can’t turn it back on again, sidequest won’t pick it up even when my computer recognises it and I can access all the files on file explorer. I had a look on the app and tried to turn it back on and all it says is that I need to join or create an organisation and gives a link to where to do that, but I have signed in to the organisation and it still won’t work. I tried reinstalling ADB drivers, deleting and reinstalling the oculus app, restarting my oculus headset but nothing seems to work.

3 REPLIES 3

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, Ghgy! We understand that you are having some difficulties enabling developer mode after using it without issue. This is a known issue that popped up with our newest system update. Please ensure that you verify your developer account with payment information and a phone number and that your Oculus App is up to date. If the problem persists after checking all these things, please submit a ticket to our support team via this link: https://ocul.us/ContactSupport

wakkawakkawakka
Level 4

Are you getting any compiler errors when you push your apk build? Are you signed in? 

Fraverraver
Level 2

Same problems im verified an cant switch the dev mod on