cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn't get quest 2 recall but have foam

d0x360
Protege

I bought a quest 2 last week but the new face...thing wasn't in the box or on my quest 2 but when I enter my serial # it says I'm all set.. but I'm not.

What am I supposed to do here?

ROG Crosshair x670e extreme motherboard & Ryzen 7950x3d// 64 gigs DDR5 6800mhz CL28-30-30-78 dual channel 1T// RTX 4090 // 5x Samsung 990 Pro 2TB m.2 SSD's// 6x (RAID10) 4TB WD Black SATA SSD's// Seagate Barracuda 8TB HDD // Custom loop liquid cooling //
1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi d0x360! We know how important it is to have a silicone cover. Rest assured we will work together and find a solution for you. In order to further assist, we ask that you contact us at customer support so we can deep dive into this issue. You can also send us a PM to message us directly as well. Please click here https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We look forward to hearing from you! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!