cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disabled account

jackiverhoog
Level 2

My facebook account was hacked and has now been disabled. I got an email from oculus today to say my account has been suspended as it was linked to the fb account. How do i contact them as it wont let me log in on the support due to account being disabled? I have so many games which i dont want to loose

2 REPLIES 2

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey jackierhoog! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. That sounds like quite a situation, and we definitely see your concern! It's important our users have access to their purchased games. Good news! We can assist you with this. We do need to verify some personal account details first, so we would like to invite you to directly message us.

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! 

We hope you're enjoying your Thursday. We wanted to check in with you and see if you have been able to reach out to us via private message. We know how important this is for you and want to make sure you have the care you need. 

Please know we will always be here to assist. 

Hope to hear an update from you soon!