cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disconnected because of client timeout

Dragoneye10001
Honored Guest

When I launch the Gun Raiders game, I repeatedly get a "Disconnected because of client timeout." error and not sure what exactly that means since I can load pages through my oculus and stream YouTube videos with no issues. Please help!

3 REPLIES 3

DonCarlton
Honored Guest

I have the exact same problem! Did you ever fix it?

Hey DonCarlton, we understand how important your gaming time is for you, fear not though, as we're dedicated towards getting this issue resolved for you.

How long have you been experiencing this issue? Is this the only game that you're receiving this error for? Also are you using your device as a stand alone, or are you using a link cable or air link?

Please feel free to reach back out to us at your earliest convenience, and we'd be glad to continue assisting you today!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Not the guy but hope this helps (same issues) 

Not just the game also including other multi-player games. Can't get into gun raiders or other games, but can play games like echo vr gorilla tag and poker vr. What I've pinned down is that every multi-player game that's free and involves guns I can't access. My account is linked as a kid so that might be why. Either look through a parent or Guardian settings or unlink a parent. Hope this helps 😃.