cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does ordering a Rift S usually take this long?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I ordered mine on the 2nd of July, been on opened since. If it helps it said the estimate date (Not sure if it meant arrival or shipping) was the 20th.
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Mushroomies
Heroic Explorer
For me it stayed on Open for about 9 days then everything happened very fast. Then it went to Process for Shipping that lasted a few days to actually being shipped by UPS on Second Day Air. It took from the day I ordered it (the 27th) to actually being shipped on (The 7th) By the time I receive it. That works out to around Two weeks to get it, Somewhere around that. I know it is hard but just hang in there. It is on it's way.  B)

View solution in original post

Mushroomies
Heroic Explorer
Oh I want to add one more thing, I don't know if you ordered under an account here under your name or as a guest account but I made the mistake of not being signed in when I made my order. It turned out I ordered under a Guest account. As far as Tracking the shipment when it said Shipped. I never did get an email with the tracking number. I had to go to support and ask for it. That was alright. It is all good. So when you see that it has shipped and if you have not receive an email with the tracking number, Just put in a ticket request or chat live, (Yes you can chat live one on one) and ask for support to give it too you. You will need your order number. They ship very fast. 2 day air UPS for me.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Mushroomies
Heroic Explorer
For me it stayed on Open for about 9 days then everything happened very fast. Then it went to Process for Shipping that lasted a few days to actually being shipped by UPS on Second Day Air. It took from the day I ordered it (the 27th) to actually being shipped on (The 7th) By the time I receive it. That works out to around Two weeks to get it, Somewhere around that. I know it is hard but just hang in there. It is on it's way.  B)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! Been seeing you in this community a lot recently, always had something helpful to say.

Mushroomies
Heroic Explorer
Oh I want to add one more thing, I don't know if you ordered under an account here under your name or as a guest account but I made the mistake of not being signed in when I made my order. It turned out I ordered under a Guest account. As far as Tracking the shipment when it said Shipped. I never did get an email with the tracking number. I had to go to support and ask for it. That was alright. It is all good. So when you see that it has shipped and if you have not receive an email with the tracking number, Just put in a ticket request or chat live, (Yes you can chat live one on one) and ask for support to give it too you. You will need your order number. They ship very fast. 2 day air UPS for me.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay, I got the headset before installing the software and making an account.

yawakontol
Honored Guest
Nice!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm on my 9th day on open, hopefully it'll play out like it did for you. 

Mushroomies
Heroic Explorer

I'm on my 9th day on open, hopefully it'll play out like it did for you. 

Any Time now it is going to change, Maybe since it is a weekend as I write this post. You might see it change Monday

Mushroomies
Heroic Explorer
Mine arrived today, Hurray!

rp027ksbs879.jpg