cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't Have the Free Games with Touch

SmorgT
Honored Guest
So I got my Oculus Rift as a Christmas present from my dad. While I was up on a vacation, I used a computer from my friend's house. I set it up there and there was the free games. Now that I have it at my house, there is no free games except First Contact, Lucky's Tail, and Dreamdeck. I have tried restarting several times and have fully completed the setup. I just don't have all the games such as Robo-Recall or Dead and Buried.
5 REPLIES 5

Richooal
Consultant
Did you log in to the same account that you used at your friend's place? If so, you should only have to download them again onto your PC. The apps/games are associated with your account.
i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Sensors - 1 minor problem
Dear Oculus, If it ain't broke, don't fix it, please.

SmorgT
Honored Guest

Richooal said:

Did you log in to the same account that you used at your friend's place? If so, you should only have to download them again onto your PC. The apps/games are associated with your account.

No I made a new account. When I was up there he was getting a rift too so he just made an account for him.

Richooal
Consultant
Big mistake. Your Touch Controller serial numbers are now tied to his account. You may need to swap controllers with him and claim the free stuff with his.
You can get your mate to verify what serial numbers he has in his Oculus desktop App.

SmorgT
Honored Guest

Richooal said:

Big mistake. Your Touch Controller serial numbers are now tied to his account. You may need to swap controllers with him and claim the free stuff with his.

Thats not possible, is there anyway I can fix this.

Richooal
Consultant
Only the nice folk at Oculus support can fix that. I don't like your chances though.

https://support.oculus.com/885981024820727/