cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double elite strap received

xJon_as
Level 2

Hi! I received my elite strap order twice whilst only having paid for it once. I contacted support and they asked me to send the serial number of it. When I emailed them again (Jan 😎 and asked if I had permission to open the box without receiving an invoice because I damaged the box, I never received a reply. I sent them a reminder at Jan 15, stating that it was their last chance to claim the elite strap back:

"If I haven't received a reply by Wednesday, the 20th of January I will consider this case as "solved" and will just sell the duplicate item online to get some money from it."

Now, as "good" as I am I decided not to sell it yet. What would you do? I haven't had the best experience with their support for other issues either, so what I'm kind of wanting to do is just sell it and profit.

Has anyone else experienced the same? What I want to avoid is that they send me an invoice after a year asking to pay for it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Just keep it. from what I hear the straps break and you'll have to try and get it replaced, so just keep yourself a backup.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Just keep it. from what I hear the straps break and you'll have to try and get it replaced, so just keep yourself a backup.

View solution in original post