cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloaded Oculus Software now my PC headphones and microphone stopped working.

DanteYT
Honored Guest

Basically I was downloading oculus software off of the setup and I was watching a video, the ABSOLUTE second it finished downloading my audio just dipped out the window and I couldn't hear. Ended up finding out later that my microphone didn't work on my PC either. I could hear and speak through my VR headset but when I turned it off and unplugged it I couldn't hear or speak through my PC at all. Please help I tried everything in the sound settings and messed with the sound control panel. I tried restarting my computer and even closed oculus software, turned off the headset, unplugged the headset, unplugged and re-plugged my headphones and mic in, and many more.

2 REPLIES 2

JDM-Pickle
Honored Guest

Same 

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey DanteYT!

We see that you're experiencing issues with loss of sound and your mic isn't working. We'd like to help with that so you can get back to gaming. Please try the steps listed in this link

If you still need help once you've tried this, please click here to submit a support ticket to our Oculus Support Team. We are always happy to help. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!