cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Driver Error Pop-Up Geforce GTX 1660 Ti, driver update :496.76

wolverine111103
Level 3

I have a Rift CV1, and starting today have had a Error message about my Driver. I have updated/ reinstalled/ repaired, nothing. im out of solutions, and it is very frustrating as I cannot play the games I want to.  I updated the driver three days ago and was able to play after it fine, only after coming back from a day break did this issue occur.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

wolverine111103
Level 3

David Bramberry on the forums pposted a solution "Had this issue randomly pop up and ran through it with support, didn't find a solution there. Did some digging however, and found someone on reddit who mentioned they uninstalled a program called Overwolf, which deals with Minecraft mods through curseforge. If you have this program right now, it will break the Oculus software for whatever reason, and uninstalling it fixed my problem with the detected problem with graphics driver error." this solution WORKED FINALLY!! 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

strny
Level 3

I have the same problem !!! I´m using Geforce GTX 1660 super. Did you solve it ??

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hello there, This is not what we like hear. Please go ahead and contact Oculus support system. An agent will be happy to assist you with this issue in order to get you back to gaming. Please make sure to also provide them you logs, this will speed up the process. 

i have already tried going through oculus support and they redirected to email and, they said needed a special team 3 times, but after the follow up email none of them have responded. nor have my emails back to them been adressed.

wolverine111103
Level 3

David Bramberry on the forums pposted a solution "Had this issue randomly pop up and ran through it with support, didn't find a solution there. Did some digging however, and found someone on reddit who mentioned they uninstalled a program called Overwolf, which deals with Minecraft mods through curseforge. If you have this program right now, it will break the Oculus software for whatever reason, and uninstalling it fixed my problem with the detected problem with graphics driver error." this solution WORKED FINALLY!! 

Thank you for saving me. It was the solution 😄 I'm never going to download WoW addons through that app again xD. Really thank you <333