cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: Couldn't Calculate tax on your order. Please check your billing and shipping address,.....

hahah0
Explorer
Error: Couldn't Calculate tax on your order. Please check your billing and shipping address and try again later

I don't know what to do, I've tried to buy elite dangerous and got this error, I also tried other games and still doesnt work. I also tried a different credit card and same message pops up. No one else seems to be having this problem please help.l9lw1fahypye.png
22 REPLIES 22

felipevap
Honored Guest
I know how to fix it! Send me a message in my oculus account and I’ll teach you how to buy the games again. I was having the same issue (Brazil) and I have found a solution! My account name: Tuvivaval or btwvr

andre_senra
Honored Guest
A VPN solves it.

kingofgamws
Honored Guest
I im also haveing a problem with the erroer were do i go to fix it

oktoastyyy
Honored Guest
How do i solve this issue. Ive had my Oculus Quest 2 for 3 days and cannot purchase a single game

Me1235
Honored Guest

I had this same problem as well. The way to fix this is to go onto the Oculus app, click on your profile photo, then select payment methods. When you are there you there, link a credit or debit card and this will have you put in your zip code and I got it to work this way.

Anonymous
Not applicable

What the fuc# are drivers dude I'm only a 2 yl child

It has spread to **bleep**ing america

CccVR38
Honored Guest

ITS IN AMERICA NOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @CccVR38. We see you are experiencing issues with your payment when trying to purchase from us. If you are still having this issue we would love to help! Do you mind telling us more and when this started occurring?

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey there @CccVR38. Just checking in to see if you still need assistance with the payment issue. Let us know at your earliest convenience. Thank you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!