cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FITXR

Independerella
Honored Guest

I am trying to purchase the monthly subscription for fitxr on my sons account. You get a free trial so I click continue to payment. A white screen comes up saying its connected to my bank and to return to the old screen. So I do, and nothing happens. I just get sent back to the "learn more" screen. I don't know what to do. I can't purchase the subscription through the oculus store, only through the game and I cant do anything, just stuck in this loop.

Any ideas?

9 REPLIES 9

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! Being stuck in any loop is no fun at all. Let's take a closer look and see if we can get to the bottom of this!

You mention that you're looking to add a subscription on your sons account. To get started, is your sons account a secondary or the primary account on the headset?

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

It is the primary account. 

Thank you for the clarification! We'll definitely take a look at this with you, but will need to dig into your account. Can you please send us a PM so we can go over some account information?

To send us a PM, select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Am1xx
Honored Guest

ME TOO

AidanKay238
Honored Guest

This is happening to me as well

@AidanKay238 Heyo, seems to me like this could be something for the devs of FitXR.

If the subscription issue seems to happen with any other subscriptions, you might want to try hitting up the Support team for their inner-view of things. 

Sometimes it's okay to be a little Bing Chilling

Winters_Curse
Honored Guest

Anyone know why fitxr wont let my controllers work on it. But work on everything else? 

Like it won't even register the controllers so I can't click anything but once I'm out the app it works

Hey there, @Winters_Curse! We fully comprehend that FitXR is giving you some issues, and we are aware of how this can be impacting your VR experience. We would like to step in and assist you so that you may resolve this as quickly as possible. We'll strongly advise you contact the developers we'll leave the link here, so they can assist you with a solution since it only affects an app.

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?