cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facemask Frame Cracked at Nose

NosePunch
Adventurer

My Quest 2 facemask plastic frame just cracked in the center at the nose part.  I'm always having to readjust the silicone cover Oculus (I mean Meta), sent me to prevent skin irritation because it doesn't stay flat and bubbles up on the inside causing me to see it while using my Quest 2.  So I'm sure that caused a lot of flexing of that thin part of the frame.  Meta can you help me with this? 

8 REPLIES 8

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, friend!

Oh goodness! We cant have you dealing with a cracked cover. Luckily you got us here to help you out as best as we can and point you in the right direction. When it comes to damages of any kind whether it's a wire or all the way to the facemask frame, we always recommend paying a visit to our most awesome friends over at our main support channel here: https://metaque.st/Support. Over there, they have a plethora of tools at their disposal to help get you back in peak VR condition!

We'll see you on the other side!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I went to that link and all the options for the Quest 2 don't include the face frame.  So I can't even pick the topic for my issue.

Hi again friend! We see there isn't an option for the exact issue, so we would suggest choosing the best option that falls under the display tab. When you submit the ticket add the details as well as pictures to help our team with getting this resolved as quickly as possible!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

There is no best option that falls under the display tab!  Why can't you just help me?!

NomadsAnIsland
Heroic Explorer

It would seem to me that "Accessory - Facial Interface - I have questions about something else" would be the place to go.

PITTCANNA
Visionary

The stock facial interface sucks.  There are so many better options on Amazon.

Hi again! You will click in this order: Meta Quest 2>Headset>Display>Display Cracked and then choose one of the four support methods. We look forward to assisting you! 

Yes, I know this but considering the OEM frame that came with my Quest 2 is something I paid for as part of the unit, I shouldn't have to spend more money to buy another one that is better.

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?